-
Re: Heyas, I'm a new member, which is probably very obvious...
Yay a hippie.Just like me*does her little happy dance*
Mar 7, 2005 -
Re: LIVESTRONG bands- fashion items?
i have a bracelet for breast cancer and one for Motts Childrens hospital.I bought them so money could go to charity not because they are fashionable.Actually I hate wearing something ...
Mar 7, 2005 -
Re: Happy, happy, happy!!!
Yay randomness.I luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv being random.i was going to say something but now i cant remeber but hey i always do that.
Mar 7, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
assiannation
Mar 7, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
equal rights
Mar 7, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
cheerleaders
Mar 7, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
school
Mar 7, 2005 -
Re: Favorite Quote
Whats your favorite quote? I have 2. "We don't own the earth we simply borrow it from our children." "I refuse to accept your reality and subsite my own."
Mar 7, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
spring*mutters to herself "is winter ever going to be over with?"
Mar 7, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
annoying(I have Zack aka Bird in my class)
Mar 6, 2005 -
Re: You want to speak the truth
Thanks for the criticism. I am very horrible at where to place punctuation in a poem. It also has been a really long time since I wrote a poem. I ...
Mar 6, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
stupid
Mar 6, 2005 -
Re: You want to speak the truth
You want to speak the truth,But you won't,Why? Are afraid of what other people will say and thik of you? But you say you don't care about what other people ...
Mar 6, 2005 -
Re: What Animal?
I would be a wild mustang because they are so beautiful and free.
Mar 6, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
patriotism
Mar 6, 2005
