-
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
One Song glory- Rent Soundtrack
Dec 30, 2005 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
8/10 I like it. Its funny.
Dec 30, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^ you should its a great a musical
Dec 29, 2005 -
Re: New Years Resolutions
My resolutions are to stop picking my fingernails(it is like biting them except i have almost no fingernails). I also want to try and start going on a jog with ...
Dec 29, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^ does not know the my avie is from rent
Dec 29, 2005 -
Re: Favorite Bands/music
Right now I am obsessing over RENT. But I also love My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, Rise agianst, Green Day, H.I.M., and Evanescence.
Dec 29, 2005 -
Re: How the heck do you get those lines above your avatars????
Aw thats okay Sophie. I have been here almost a year and I have not even hit a thousand posts.
Dec 29, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^ lives in the same state as me(michigan) what part? I live east of Ann Arbor.
Dec 29, 2005 -
Re: Member of the Week 12/28/05 - 01/04/06
Congraulations Snoink. You really do deserve it.
Dec 29, 2005 -
Re: Alot of the books I read
I have read the egypt game, secret garden, and a little princiess. But it has been a really long time since I have read them and i really do not ...
Dec 29, 2005 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
8/10 I like it. I espically like the life is short quote.
Dec 29, 2005 -
Re: Most (blank) member
I nominmate myself for going through the most obsessions in a year. First it was Phantom of the opera then it was history, hippies, and counterculture. After that it was ...
Dec 29, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^is one year older than me
Dec 29, 2005 -
Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.
8/10 its cool
Dec 27, 2005 -
Re: Best Of ... 2005
Best Movies: Rent Chronicles of Narnia Phantom of the Opera Motorcycle Diaries Best Books: Motorcycle Diaries A peoples history of the united states Best New bands: H.I.M Best Songs: Rip ...
Dec 27, 2005
