-
Re: Story Plans
I never write out plans but I plan my stories in my head. But I never write the plans down. But sometimes I will change them because I came up ...
Mar 16, 2005 -
Re: What to write...
I always think of a character and just how they look like there emotions. And from what they're feeling they tell me there story. Also like everyones been saying never ...
Mar 16, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
vegatarian
Mar 16, 2005 -
Re: Reasons for writing
I do it because it's who I am. Stories are what I do. Even when I'm not writing, I tell stories. When people ask me qestions, or I want to ...
Mar 16, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
annoying stupid things
Mar 16, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
fad
Mar 16, 2005 -
Re: What do you use when writing?
For my first couple of drafts I always use a pen and paper cause I can not stand pencils cause they smudge for me. Then I usally revise using my ...
Mar 16, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
spongebob
Mar 16, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
broadway
Mar 15, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
fustration
Mar 15, 2005 -
Re: Weird Font?
never happens to me
Mar 15, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
my little brother
Mar 15, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Hilary Duff
Mar 15, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
american history
Mar 13, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Gwen Stafani
Mar 13, 2005
