-
Re: This word reminds me of...
glow in the dark
Mar 17, 2005 -
Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?
I am against the death penelty because I think it is wrong. But hey thats just me. But it is really expensive to keep prisioners for life. Ya wanna know ...
Mar 17, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
McDOnalds :x
Mar 17, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
american peolpe that are very fat
Mar 17, 2005 -
Re: It is always about life
Same with me, but I have no control whatsoever with 2 events in my life. And no one ever asks what I think about waht should be done. Writing is ...
Mar 17, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
christmas
Mar 17, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
I don't know
Mar 17, 2005 -
Re: random, but important nonetheless
yepLOL she gives everyone a gift
Mar 17, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
spring
Mar 17, 2005 -
Re: random, but important nonetheless
Writing is my therapy to since I am going through some trying times for me and am kinda depressed.
Mar 17, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Disney
Mar 17, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
actor
Mar 17, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
talking with my hands
Mar 16, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
green party
Mar 16, 2005 -
Re: Modern Medicines: Blessing or Curse?
Qi is right but I think people really do over use medicine. Also look at how many people are on prescripsne drugs and are addicted to them. Because they are ...
Mar 16, 2005
