-
Re: Preferences in Profile Control Panel
okey dookey smookey
Mar 27, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
black and white
Mar 27, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Evil monkeys
Mar 27, 2005 -
Re: Synonyms
benevolence
Mar 27, 2005 -
Re: Antonyms
lovely
Mar 27, 2005 -
Re: Procrastinate anyone?
ya.We always have these stupid reading logs we have to do. Well I once turned them in half a month after they were due but I got the full credit.
Mar 27, 2005 -
Re: Favorite Genre
Non fiction that has to do with history or historical fiction
Mar 26, 2005 -
Re: Security in Schools
I think we wouldn't have this probelm if the teachers paid more attention to the kids.I read an article in the New York Times that said he had all the ...
Mar 26, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
You and me are not that differnt(one day in history class Mrs.C just started talking about the Austin Powers movies)
Mar 25, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Lucky Charms
Mar 25, 2005 -
Re: SPRING BREAAAAK!!!!!!!
I get stay home all week. I am gonna go crazy out of my mind because my little brothers home and my grandma(shes OCD aboust everything). And halfway through the ...
Mar 25, 2005 -
Re: Procrastinate anyone?
I have never needed to study for tests but because I procratinated I had to do a presentation on improve but I got na A.
Mar 25, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Cutting
Mar 25, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Johnny Depp
Mar 25, 2005 -
Re: Procrastinate anyone?
Ya.I once had to do a paper for history and it was SUPPOSED to be about Casa Blanca. Well I hadn't paid atention to the movie so I wrote about ...
Mar 25, 2005
