-
Re: Jennafina's (old) Drawings (Updated Feb 18 06, pg. 3.)
I loved all of them. I so wish I could draw like you. I suck at drawing. My speciality in drawing is stick people.
Jan 1, 2006 -
Re: The Producers
Who has seen The Producers. I loved it, but they were projecting their voices to much. But that was the only compaint I had. I thought Matthew Broderick, and Nathan ...
Jan 1, 2006 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
8/10 because I like it but its not perfect
Jan 1, 2006 -
Re: Perfect surburbia
I liked it. I live in Subaria and I hate it her. Nobody seems to care about the world picture and just do not seem to care about bettering their ...
Jan 1, 2006 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^ has an avie on that says what my shirt says
Jan 1, 2006 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^has an awsome avie
Dec 31, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^thinks I seem to be a person that is nice
Dec 31, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^is slower at replying than me
Dec 31, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^why tis it lucky for me that you are giving up your throne when I do not even play Halo
Dec 31, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^guess what snoink u might not know this but I am a girl
Dec 31, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^is 2 years old than me ^^not it is not obvious that its bad. Don't you know its good
Dec 31, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^thinks its bad for me to be a liberal protester hippie who loves rent
Dec 31, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^is 2 years younger than me
Dec 31, 2005 -
Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.
8/10 you are the prophetess sent to save our souls from evil
Dec 30, 2005 -
Re: Battle of the Egos
I do not have a big ego. Ms. C said I need to learn how to brag. Well I will give it a go: I am really really good at ...
Dec 30, 2005
