-
Re: This word reminds me of...
what my grandma doesnt want to get in with me if I am driving
Mar 30, 2005 -
Re: Battle of the Bands
Keane(love them so much.the singer guy is sooo hot) keane vs velvet revolver
Mar 30, 2005 -
Re: Favorite Genre
I also enjoy a mix of hisorical non fiction/fiction cause I love american history sooooo much.But I also enjoy a mix of other stuff.
Mar 30, 2005 -
Re: Barney.. AH!
I hate barney. He's got hidden messages in the show that their programing little kids minds so they will be their zombie army and help them take over the world. ...
Mar 30, 2005 -
Re: Battle of the Bands
U2 U2 vs the used
Mar 30, 2005 -
Re: skipping school
This might sound wierd but I really like school.I have never ever skipped school cause school is alot better than my life at home.Plus i love history class and the ...
Mar 30, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
driving
Mar 30, 2005 -
Re: Battle of the Bands
electric Light Orchestra electric Light Orchestra vs U2
Mar 29, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
TV
Mar 29, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
whose line is it anyway
Mar 29, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
holy grail
Mar 29, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
summer
Mar 28, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
coolest
Mar 28, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
mrs c's favorite time peroid
Mar 28, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
duck and cover drill from history class
Mar 28, 2005
