User avatar

marching_gurl89

  • Lounge, The Re: Seen Any Movies Lately?

    Yesterday I wantched Napolean Dynomite. That was funny but stupid.

    Apr 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: DO NOT PRESS

    I'm on my home computer and its in english

    Apr 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Pope

    Yes he did. THe church will stop giving money to any corporation that supports stemcell research.

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Think About It!!!

    From the beginning of this year from now I have become more outgoing and have started to care a lot less about what others think about me. But it is ...

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Seasame street

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Pope

    Yes. Also how they are not allowing stem cell research makes me really mad because It has so much potintal and could improve so many peoples lives. Yet they are ...

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Pope

    The pope affected so many lives besides helping defeat communism and try and get more aid to thrid world countries. But he effected the way many catholics live. Because to ...

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    History class

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What career do you want to advance in?

    I want to go into acting on broadway or maybe aomething american history related

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Debate Forums

    I will be a mod for you NickelPickle

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Debate Forums

    It really does not matter to me. Would it take up a lot of time to be a mod?

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Debate Forums

    I am really intersted

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate Makeup

    In the morning it takes me about half an hour at most to get ready. Hopefully my clothes match and if its a good day my knee socks will actually ...

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Other Re: Avatars

    Do you have any POTO ones please.

    Apr 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Antonyms

    unsure

    Apr 3, 2005


You are going to love some of your characters because they are you, or some facet of you, and you are going to hate some characters for the same reason.
— Anne Lamott