-
Re: Past Lives
In the dream once i saw my mom explaining to me about this story she heard on the news and the same thing that I saw in my dream happended ...
Apr 15, 2005 -
Re: What's your IQ?
I took one that wasn't online and my mom said the score like 125 or maybe 120 she isn't to sure.
Apr 15, 2005 -
Re: What is your fav movie?
My favorite movie is Phantom of the Opera. Today I'm wearing my phantom shirt.
Apr 14, 2005 -
Re: What did you accomplish?
Pages written today zero because I frogot my notebook at home. Pages written yesterday 2.
Apr 14, 2005 -
Re: Double the Discrimination
Just to let y'all know that today was the day of silence. Wherekids across america took a vow of silence today and did not speak because of harassment of homosexuals ...
Apr 13, 2005 -
Re: Poem for Chevy
OMG Bras that was sooooooooo cool. You know you really have a future in writing.
Apr 13, 2005 -
Re: Double the Discrimination
Ya you should fight it. You need to stand up for your values. Good Luck.
Apr 13, 2005 -
Re: Never again
Each time you hurt me, You riped my heart away piece by piece, Soon there was nothing left to rip away, So you left me, An empty soul with no ...
Apr 13, 2005 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
City of Blinding lights by U2 How to dismantle an atomic bomb. EBM u rock
Apr 12, 2005 -
Re: Piercings
Well i really could care less about pain
Apr 12, 2005 -
Re: Piercings
Does anyone know how much it hurts to get your nose pierced.
Apr 12, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
cruel
Apr 12, 2005 -
Re: Piercings
I wanna get the cartlidge in my ear pierced and my nose to.
Apr 12, 2005 -
Re: MSN
mine is
Apr 11, 2005 -
Re: Disney is Evil
Yes most huge corporations are evil. I don't eat at MacDonalds because they are a corporate evil.
Apr 11, 2005
