User avatar

marching_gurl89

  • Lounge, The Re: A thing you didnt knew

    I am mostly polish and russian, but I also have some british and some cheorkee(native american)

    Apr 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Seen Any Movies Lately?

    The last one i saw was the Motorcycle Diaries.OMG that was such an amazing movie.

    Apr 24, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Big Changes!

    So what will happen to our unique level thing that you have when you get 250 posts

    Apr 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    The Beatles vs Led Zeppelin

    Apr 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Immigration

    Immigration to America, by and large, should not be allowed--especially not illegal immigration (of note: this is how 92% of all terrorist attacks occured on American soil). The only people ...

    Apr 22, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    look a fly

    Apr 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    i shall grant you 3 wishes

    Apr 20, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The darkness

    The darkness is closing in, Theres no way out, No little fire escape out of my mind. I don't remember light. All I remember is darkness. I can't recall the ...

    Apr 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: New Pope

    Hes prbably nothing will change like women becoming priests.

    Apr 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Spy vs Spy(nite please respond to this post)

    Apr 17, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Animal Farm

    Right now I am reading it. It was a best seller in its time because it was realsed at the beginning of the cold far I can see the politics ...

    Apr 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    cookie monster

    Apr 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Walk like an egyptian

    Apr 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    my knowledge about history

    Apr 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Is Your Kid a Goth?

    I got almost all of them, but I am so not a goth. All of my friends think I'm weird. Plus I'm a total hippie. I was so born in ...

    Apr 15, 2005


It's like being in love, discovering your best friend.
— Elizabeth Wein, Code Name Verity