User avatar

marching_gurl89

  • Lounge, The Re: I Hate American Idol

    I watched the first season. The only winner that I think deserved to win and was actually good was Kelly Clarkson. I stopped watching the show after the first season. ...

    May 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Nationality

    I am mostly polish russian probably some english and the most improtant cheorkkee(native american). I am also american.

    May 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Theatre

    I am in marching band and perform so in a way a marching band performance is like a theater production,because its live and anything can happen. In a way its ...

    May 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What inspired you to start writing?

    I began writing to get the little people(characters)out of my head. I also started writing to get my emotions down because a lot of stuff was boiling up in my ...

    May 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: tattoos and piercings

    I meant to say on my collerbone

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: tattoos and piercings

    im planning on getting the triquetra on my back

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How Well Do You Know Me Quizzes

    Well, I chose to create one. I tried twice last night, but ended up accidentally deleting them. So here it is. [url] I Got 100 :?: \:D/

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    Nites gotta give you a gift

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Seen Any Movies Lately?

    Big Fish, it is very, very good. It made me laugh and it made me cry and i'm not kidding :D. Its rated PG-13 but thats only for two very ...

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Beltane

    Beltane is approaching!! Sunday is May Day, one of my FAVORITE Wiccan holidays...here's what we do to celebrate! Also known as May Eve, May Day, and Walpurgis Night, happens at ...

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How Well Do You Know Galatea?

    I got 80*does a little dance*

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: How active are you?

    I pretty much live at this site. I try to be on as much as possible.

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sentient Earth

    The earth is not just a rock. Would you say that your mother is 'just a mammal'? That's such a horrible sentiment. She is aware of you, whether or not ...

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    The Monkees vs Green Day

    Apr 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    Bowling for soup vs Queen

    Apr 25, 2005


If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.
— Oscar Wilde