User avatar

marching_gurl89

  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ really kewl and macedonian and has a sweet avatar

    May 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Weird things you did when you were a kid

    Niteowl in second grade ate elmers glue and refused to sit at her desk so she sat and did her work on a milk carton box thingie.

    May 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Gullible Is NOT In The Dictionary

    LOL. Quality schoolwork at its finest

    May 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Weird things you did when you were a kid

    I ate leaves when I was younger. I also got really mad at my little brother so i hit him in the head with a golf club

    May 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I'm Out... This time from June 4th to June 11th

    AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The sky is falling cause Jack has power over us. Just joking

    May 14, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Messenger of the darkness

    I have not come up with a title for this title I thought the eternal light inside my soul would always be there. But how wrong I was. After he ...

    May 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's in your CD player?

    Right now I'm listening to american idiot by green day

    May 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Fav. brand of shoe?

    I luv my chuck taylor converse all stars but i have also been wearing lately these ballet flats i got at target for $13, i have a pair in light ...

    May 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Backstreets back

    Guess whos new video I just saw? Backstreet boys new video. Its actually good its no longer that bubblegum pop sound. I read that they're are appealing to a more ...

    May 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Congratulations Arvandor!

    YAY ARVY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    May 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Seen Any Movies Lately?

    I saw "The Phantom of the Opera" today. It was really amazing. My sister rented it and dragged me over to her place. It was really long, or maybe I ...

    May 10, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Young Adult Fiction

    I have started reading adult novels because teen books were not even challenging and didn't make me think.

    May 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I Am

    I am a hippie liberal know a lot about history(thats how I got the name talking history book) guard chick

    May 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Musical Moves (Phantom of the Opera)

    I own the origanal cast recording with Michael Crawford and Sarah Brightman. They both have incredible voices and Michael Crwford makes an amazing phantom

    May 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Attention any Evanescence/Amy Lee Fans!

    I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Evanescence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    May 6, 2005


As a former (and rather excellent) liar herself, Aru knew that, sometimes, speaking the truth felt like wrenching a thorn out of your side. But doing the opposite meant pretending it wasn't there. And that made every single step ache. It was no way to live.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality