User avatar

marching_gurl89

  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ is an absent minded genuis that would lose her head if it wasn't attached to her shoulders

    May 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Niteowl's quinceanera party

    Todays nite's 15th b-day. So party over here whoo party over there whoo

    May 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Books

    Another one of my fav books is Life of Pi by Yan Martel American Woman by Susan Choi

    May 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ going to her b-day party tomorrow

    May 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Areida's 1000 Posts Party

    :elephant: yay dance dance dance my happy dance

    May 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    Led Zeppelin vs The Who

    May 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    The Ramones vs rage against the machine

    May 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: BARBIE MUST DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    MY Furbie died in a terrible accident invoving my hand and a wall. It actually wasn't my fault because I told the furbie to shut the hell up. And it ...

    May 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Birthdays

    Mine is November 16,1989

    May 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: BARBIE MUST DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Yeah my friend a couple years got me a bratz doll for my b-day. But I don't play with dolls anymore. The way barbie dresses I am not so woried ...

    May 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ is a genius

    May 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What your Ambition

    I really want to have a career in the field of history. I might write a book about American history. Or I might act on broadway.

    May 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: BARBIE MUST DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Yea our society thinks that you must be perfect. Did you know that today the average size manchan is a size 4 while the average size woman is a size ...

    May 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: BARBIE MUST DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    BARBIE MUST DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Because one she is the reason so many girls are anorxic, because they grow up playing with a plastic doll that is so perfect and thin that ...

    May 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Who's the lump under YOUR covers?

    I bet Eminem would be amazing in bed. Yummy. Yes Eminem would be good to

    May 22, 2005


seeing this tag and going "oh what's this? :)" then getting slapped in the face with shady's good grammar is the worst thing that's ever happened to me
— SilverNight