-
Re: person above ya!
^ has a really kewl cat avatar
May 31, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^ needs to get a boyfriend
May 31, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^ dreams about Tyler every single night
May 31, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^ could careless about history class
May 31, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^ is a very giving person
May 31, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^ unknown I was talking about Niteowl. Is a new person which is friggin sweet
May 31, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^ is really clumsy
May 31, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^ is now 15 years old
May 31, 2005 -
Re: How many people are on your buddy list?
I only have msn. I have 18 people. Incandescence you have msn?
May 31, 2005 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
Freebird by Lynard Skynard
May 31, 2005 -
Re: Rock On!!!!
Led Zeppelin The Who Beattles Green Day Evanescene are my favorites.I mainly listen to classic rock
May 31, 2005 -
Re: Niteowl's quinceanera party
No I don't know any boys that I would set you up with
May 31, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^ has a really annoying spongebob avatar
May 31, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^ lives in England which makes her therefore cool cause england's really kewl
May 31, 2005 -
Re: Niteowl's quinceanera party
Nite you know pretty soon you're gonna get a boyfriend. My birthday has always been november 16
May 31, 2005
