-
Re: Need some help here....?!?
It always helps me to plan out the plot and get an idea of how my characters act and will devolp through the story
Jun 8, 2005 -
Re: What's in your CD player?
Right now I am listening to my counterculture cd for history
Jun 8, 2005 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
Where the streets have no name by U2
Jun 7, 2005 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
yesterday by the beatles
Jun 7, 2005 -
Re: Where did you get your sn and siggy?
My username I got from marching band but whats ironic is I am no longer in marching band.
Jun 5, 2005 -
Re: What were you thinking when...
Damn this is a funny joke What were you thinking the last time you found a book in the book store that you liked but you didn't have enough money ...
Jun 5, 2005 -
Re: NAPOLEON NUMA NUMA!
Its friggin hillarious
Jun 4, 2005 -
Re: "Hot Guys" and "Hot Girls" threads
I agree with gal.
Jun 4, 2005 -
Re: I NEED HELP
I actually need song titles cause I have to download them.
Jun 4, 2005 -
Re: I NEED HELP
I have to do an extra credit assingment for history and I need help. Heres the assingment: America in the 1960s and 1970s was changing rapidly. A younger generation began ...
Jun 3, 2005 -
Re: Che Guevara, South America and the CIA
Argentina was not a Superpower, nor was Cuba or any other South American country. well in a way cuba was a superpower. A prime example of this was the Cuban ...
Jun 2, 2005 -
Re: Battle of the Bands
Dave Matthews vs Green Day
Jun 1, 2005 -
Re: Che Guevara, South America and the CIA
I really don't think we should have gotten involved in South America. During that time we were looking out for our economics. Alot of the coups we staged down in ...
Jun 1, 2005 -
Re: Leftay...Rightay...or Both..ay?
righty
Jun 1, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^ is incorrect because although I am female I am no longer involved in Marching Band
May 31, 2005
