User avatar

marching_gurl89

  • Lounge, The Re: X&Y

    I just bought it today and the cd is amazing.I'm listening to it right now

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ is not a huge history geek like me

    Jun 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Gupya

    Gupya is polish for crazy.

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Turning Points

    My turning point was joining yws which got me writing. But also it was when my parents got divorced and also what happended with marching band. Which got me really ...

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ got the same grade on the history test as me

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Gupya

    You're Gupya

    Jun 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Triumph of Twin Freaks

    Yeah I know how you feel because i am a total history geek and have been called talking history book by my friends, because I know so much about history. ...

    Jun 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you care?

    Yeah because of my history teacher this year I have started reading The New York TImes and watch CNN,FOX,MSNBC,and CNBC

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you care?

    I do care about poltics, but most kids in my History class do not even know why the war in iraq started and do not even care.

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Cheese: The Epic Saga

    Thanks Nite.That is not an exaggeration.Just ask Sharon who asks me multiple times if I am sure that I am not high.(I do NOT do drugs but when I am ...

    Jun 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Nai's 2nd Departure

    Ahhhhhhhh!I'm gonna miss you

    Jun 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ is very random

    Jun 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^should be dressing up for the dabate in history class tomorrow

    Jun 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Cheese: The Epic Saga

    Ok maybe I should post my doodles from math on the day that I frogot to take my adderell. Nite can tell you what I'm like withput my adderell

    Jun 8, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Rule regarding Chat/Leet Speak

    Yay. THank you Firestarter. This is a writers forum and you try your best to have good english

    Jun 8, 2005


It takes as much imagination to create debt as to create income.
— Leandro Orr