User avatar

marching_gurl89

  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ is the offical funniest member

    Jun 25, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Risen from the Grave

    Nite I liked it and I liked the chorus

    Jun 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ has a hamster for a avatar

    Jun 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ is a offical history lover

    Jun 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Subarbia

    Jun 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I'm tired...

    I really do not swear to much. But if I do it will be in my writing to show a strong feeling. Like in my jurnals when I was writing ...

    Jun 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Thats cool. All of my friends say I am a clone of my history teacher because we have similar personalities(were both hippies, liberal, and love history) and we look similar.

    Jun 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Here is me in all my hippie glory

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Guess which person I am?

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite song

    Yesterday by The Beatles 99 red balloons by Goldfinger Stairway to Heaven by Led Zeppelin Pink Bullets by The Shins New Slang by the Shins Teenage Wasteland by The Who ...

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Summer Time Is...

    Being Bored and being dragged up to costco with my grandmother every tuesday ,thursday, and saturday. Being yelled at for being on the computer by my grandmother. Doing chores out ...

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: 7 Years

    Nite I enjoyed this poem. And it is not the stupidest poem you have ever posted.

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Last Breath

    This is my last breath I shall take You shall never see me again I am letting go. Don't try to help me I am beyond help. I want to ...

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    HENDRIX vs Creedance Clearwater Revival

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: on poetry

    Yeah I really liked the poem. Incandescence you are an amazing poet

    Jun 21, 2005


Everything’s edible if you’re immortal.
— Feltrix