User avatar

marching_gurl89

  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^has issues

    Jun 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^is completely wrong because I am no longer in marching band

    Jun 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^is impressed that I am a talking history book

    Jun 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I'm tired...

    I think writers that should not use vulgar words because we are supposed to be intelligent and using words like that does not sound to intelligent.

    Jun 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^is an angel of memory

    Jun 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ is lost between here mind and reality*aren't we all?we at least I am*

    Jun 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: ... habberjasper!!!! (TBR has cracked, read if your strong)

    Yes we have *runs around in a circle screaming what has the world come to*.Whoops you all cracked a long time ago. I cracked a long time ago back in ...

    Jun 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ is an honary 11 year old

    Jun 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ likes people to have good grammar

    Jun 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ yes you did.can pm you for great avatars

    Jun 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^is taking over the site for nate with gal(I mean Jack)

    Jun 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^is not the best at spelling

    Jun 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battlefields Trip

    Sounds like so much fun. I would have loved to go because I am a total history nut.

    Jun 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^posted at the same time as me

    Jun 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^is correct(and wishes I could change my username but is to lazy)

    Jun 25, 2005


"I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school... I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy..."
— Unnamed Girl from "Mean Girls"