User avatar

marching_gurl89

  • Writing Tips Re: Muses

    Dark and scary is Evanescence and Linkin Park

    Jul 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Live 8

    I know today I am going to tape it because I can not watch it. It is gonna be on MTV and Vh1.

    Jul 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things you hate

    Oh I also hate preppies and Barbie dolls.

    Jul 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The War in Iraq/ 9 11

    I am totally against the war and I cannot stand George Bush. We did not have a right to go into Iraq. George Bush throught the war has changed his ...

    Jul 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things you hate

    Oh yes Paris Hilton. I also hate Linsay Lohan, Hilary Duff, and Ashley Simpson.

    Jul 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The phrase "Brain Storming" is now illegal in N. I

    My english teacher at school calls them brain dumps.

    Jul 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Yes!I believe that in a way it is murder but I should not be the one to decide what you should do with your body.

    Jun 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Well sometimes women feel that this is their only choice. Even if we make abortion illegal there still will be those teenage moms that have back alley abortions using coat ...

    Jun 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    I agree with abortion because it is a womens choice and you should not be able to tell her what you can and cannot do with her body. You also ...

    Jun 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things you hate

    ~Math ~conservatives(I do not hate the people but I hate their political philosphy) ~my math teacher ~grumpy people ~how before class my english teacher listens in on me and my ...

    Jun 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Maturity

    I really personally do not care if I am mature. I can act very immature but I have had teachers tell me that I am mature. But I probably am ...

    Jun 26, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Maturity

    I think a person is mature when in situations they look at it from different perspaectives and consider what consquences there descion will have. Like in history class we were ...

    Jun 26, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: short random dark depressing little poem

    Yeah it was a little bit to short. I think it would be better if you expanded it like why she is depressed.

    Jun 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ is annoyed

    Jun 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ wants people to read an odd life

    Jun 26, 2005


Nouns can verb very well actually, they verb better than some verbs do.
— winterwolf0100