User avatar

marching_gurl89

  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ is getting very confuzzling because of me

    Jul 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ is conufuzzled because of me and my bad spelling

    Jul 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ is an aslum(I think thats how you spell it) right now

    Jul 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The War in Iraq/ 9 11

    But Bobo the way he presents the info made it look like we needed to go to Iraq. I believe he was intent on going to the war. One of ...

    Jul 5, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: The Child called it

    I also loved that book so much.I cried so much when I read it(as much as the ending in we were soldiers)

    Jul 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^should really really come

    Jul 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The War in Iraq/ 9 11

    Yep. President Bush got us in there and does not know how to get us out.

    Jul 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ has a cool beatles avatar

    Jul 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ her real name is Sam not Crysi

    Jul 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ likes to pick out little things about grammer

    Jul 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ is at there writing desk

    Jul 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ has an avatar I can not see because I am a muggle

    Jul 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What are you doing at this exact moment?

    On watching the broadcast of the Live 8 concert

    Jul 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The War in Iraq/ 9 11

    Well actually Mattie after they ran out of cheetos they gave him doritos.

    Jul 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The War in Iraq/ 9 11

    I don't really understand how anyone could complain about Saddam Hussein not being in power anymore. Therefore, despite the fact that the war begun under a different pretence, something good ...

    Jul 3, 2005


We're all stories in the end.
— 11th Doctor