User avatar

marching_gurl89

  • Lounge, The Re: London is being bombed at this moment

    This is scary even though I live in America. I hope everyone is ok. I woke up this morning around 5:30 and saw that on the local news. They were ...

    Jul 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What are you doing at this exact moment?

    Posting my poem that I am going to read at open mic night(first ever time going to one)

    Jul 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ is going to open mic night with me on saturday

    Jul 7, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Untitled

    This is the poem I am going to read at open mic night The mother cries for her babies Hurt by cruelties of a cold world. The moon cries for ...

    Jul 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ loves disney princesses

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: War of the Worlds

    I am defintely not going to go see war of the worlds because I get very scared easily. I would probably have nightmares for months after I see it.

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Books

    The things they carried by Tim O'Brien is a really really good book about the vietnam war. THe author actually fought in the vietnam war. This book is suppoesed to ...

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ is an offical history lover

    Jul 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ says I really suck

    Jul 5, 2005
  • Other Re: Selling Out

    I hate going to the mall except for the book store and hot topic(love that place). The only place besides hot topic I like to go shoping for clothes is ...

    Jul 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ says I should not dwell on the past

    Jul 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ is extremely bored just like me

    Jul 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ is correct

    Jul 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ is making me feel bad because I cannot spell

    Jul 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Three FavouriteThings Today

    1.Live 8 2.Summer reading program(I got a $5 gift card to Borders for reading 8 books) 3.msn messenger

    Jul 5, 2005


You never really know how much of you takes residence in other people... We all exchange bits and pieces of ourselves with each other until we're big sparkly collages of everyone and everything we've ever loved
— GengarTheGhost