-
Re: person above ya!
^ is using tess' old avie
Jul 8, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
Why would you want to hug something thats going to eat you?
Jul 8, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^ we like you
Jul 8, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^posted to late to talk about you_really_suck
Jul 8, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^is offended by me
Jul 8, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^ has an elf avatar
Jul 8, 2005 -
Re: My Grudge
I have plenty of people I would like to tear apart. Most of them are really annoying rich preppie girls(most preps annoy the crap out of me) from my school.
Jul 8, 2005 -
Re: I am me
Well I am a hippie and liberal. I am a american history geek. My favorite era in american history is the American revolution and the 60's. I love writing poetry ...
Jul 8, 2005 -
Re: What are you doing at this exact moment?
At my moms work bored out of my mind
Jul 7, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^ is in another galaxy
Jul 7, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^ is confuzzled by my avatar
Jul 7, 2005 -
Re: London is being bombed at this moment
Yeah. They wanted this to concide with the G8 summit. Whats sad is something like this happens right after everyone is celebrating because London won the 2012 olmpics.
Jul 7, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^ has a really pretty avatar
Jul 7, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^ is the angel of memory
Jul 7, 2005 -
Re: The Black Rose Can DRAW!!! ( I think... )
I wish I could draw like you. But I am a master at stick people.
Jul 7, 2005
