User avatar

marching_gurl89

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Hippie

    I liked the poem. But I am not the best person for critqueing poems. But it was cool I liked it.

    Jul 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ how can you be confused by Jack Kerouac(he was a beat writer back in the 50's). Avatar is Gal.

    Jul 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ that means you are the person that created the poetry society so i am bowing down and worshiping you because you created the poetry society

    Jul 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ is correct

    Jul 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ is the hard person of the poetry society *bows down and worships TBR*

    Jul 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^is insane just like everybody else

    Jul 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ where his location is from Hitchhikers guide to the universe

    Jul 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ is improving there grammer so much

    Jul 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^spelled loser wrong

    Jul 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^plays guitar

    Jul 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^is insane to

    Jul 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ has a greenday avie

    Jul 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: HP Fever

    I am defintely getting it. Niteowl told you how I am getting it.

    Jul 12, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: I am me

    very funny nite

    Jul 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Are you lazy?

    Jul 8, 2005


I think that was when I began to realize that reputation isn't everything. I should focus less about how others perceive me and more about what makes me happy. Because, in the end, I have to live with myself.
— Seraphina