User avatar

marching_gurl89

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Nuclear Iran?

    Firestarter I have a question for you: If you let Iran create nuclear weapons do you think they would let UN inspectors in? Most likely not. Letting them create a ...

    Jan 19, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Nuclear Iran?

    I think we should try and stop them from making the bomb because their new president is PYSCHO! It really scares me because I know Iran would just love to ...

    Jan 19, 2006
  • Lyrics Re: Photographic Memory

    I absolutly love the way you used figurative language to portray everything. It also has very good rhythm and I can hear the song being song in my head. I ...

    Jan 18, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Helo Drawing #1

    That is so cool. The shading is really good. I wish I could draw as good as you. I am not very good at drawing my specialty is stick people.

    Jan 18, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: We Just Met

    I absolutely loved your poem. It used reality to help express all of the feelings. I also loved how you used the line from sugar were goin' down(I really like ...

    Jan 18, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Abercrombie Girls

    They are the abercrombie girls. They consider anything with words literature And never challenge themselves intellectually Because they do not want to appear smart. The shallow preppy guys that they ...

    Jan 18, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Ode to the Toad

    I think it is very cool and random. I like random things. It is very good my stuff that I wrote in 3rd grade is very bad.

    Jan 18, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Some Important Changes Coming...

    I do not like this. Because number one I really do not have a lot of time to write and have had writers block for a while. I also never ...

    Jan 17, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: 1000

    Yay! 1000 members. I was the 119th person to join yws

    Jan 13, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    Coldplay vs My chemical Romance

    Jan 13, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^ is stuck in a medieval portait

    Jan 12, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    Beatles vs Led Zeppelin

    Jan 9, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^is wrong

    Jan 9, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    Weezer vs the Beatles

    Jan 9, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^is my favorite noble knight

    Jan 9, 2006


coffee and writing is a superior duo
— LadyBug