-
Re: person above ya!
^loves greenday
Jul 23, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^underestimates my love for history
Jul 23, 2005 -
Re: What would the world be like...
Well everybody would be hippies and there would only be rock. Everybody would be reading a lot. Everybody would love history. The only channels would be pbs, news(cnn, msnbc,cnbc). There ...
Jul 23, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^likes pigs(I think)
Jul 23, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^misses his girlfriend
Jul 22, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^marches in a band
Jul 22, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^heals hearts and mends souls
Jul 22, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^does not want me to be cocky. but thats how I normally am
Jul 22, 2005 -
Re: H.I.M. fans
Right now I am whatching their video join me on launch cast. I think I just found a new band that I like.
Jul 22, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^is thanking me(you should be worshipping me)
Jul 22, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^does not know that bjork is an icelandic singer
Jul 22, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^drew a picture of Bjork
Jul 22, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^plays guitar
Jul 21, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^has a funny avie
Jul 19, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^used to have a really scary spongerbob avie
Jul 19, 2005
