-
Re: person above ya!
^writes really good poetry
Jul 26, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^thinks I am ani
Jul 26, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^ has quotes from the bible in her signature
Jul 26, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^lives in the U.S.A
Jul 26, 2005 -
Re: The War in Iraq/ 9 11
Saddam was a snake and everyone knew it, including Clinton. Saddam was not harrboring terrorists. But the countries over in Africa are harrboring terrorists. And you know what do not ...
Jul 26, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^ is liberal
Jul 25, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^started yws mentours
Jul 25, 2005 -
Re: pretty pictures
here are my pretty pictures. I am not very good at drawing.
Jul 24, 2005 -
Re: I miss my girlfriend
I miss school(because over the summer I hardly ever get to see my friends plus this fall history club will be starting) I miss cool weather(meaning in the 70's its ...
Jul 24, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^is calling me a guy
Jul 24, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^lives in a town where nobody smiles
Jul 24, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^is a girl
Jul 23, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^lives in ontario
Jul 23, 2005 -
Re: FYI my critiquing list
Untitled-marching(its an older one in other poetry)
Jul 23, 2005 -
Re: YoshiArmada Had An Anxiety Attack
*gives yoshi a really big hug*
Jul 23, 2005
