User avatar

marching_gurl89

  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ has a kitty for her avie

    Jul 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ just pointed out something I forgot.(I actually meant by Islamic terriorists)I am going to change that.

    Jul 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^wants me to fear the spork

    Jul 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^likes the Kaiser Cheifs

    Jul 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ is clumsy

    Jul 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things You Love

    Johnny Depp and depression to because thats when I have the best inspiration

    Jul 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^amazes me to

    Jul 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^is happy aniar is getting better

    Jul 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^is correct(there are plenty of people living in America that can barely speak english.Example people working at McDonalds or Dunkain Donuts)

    Jul 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^is in Canada

    Jul 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^Just realizied that I am insane(I figured it out a long time ago)

    Jul 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^okay I shall reveal where I am: Right after this commercial break

    Jul 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^has a cool avie

    Jul 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ is a geek

    Jul 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things You Love

    Hot Topic Guys that wear eye liner History Ms. C(my former history teacher) H.I.M. Viva La Bam Green Day Lead singers of greenday and H.I.M YWS My friends School (a ...

    Jul 27, 2005


Doubt thou the stars are fire, doubt that the sun doth move. Doubt truth to be a liar, but never doubt I love.
— "Hamlet," William Shakespeare