-
Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread
I am going to be gone august 1-3,vacation, august 7-13,camp w00t w00t.
Jul 31, 2005 -
Re: Puppets!
I was deprived of Sesame Street when I was a child
Jul 31, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^has not changed her avatar
Jul 31, 2005 -
Re: Happy thoughts.
I would want to come back as the president of the United States MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Jul 31, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^helped me edit some of my poems
Jul 31, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^is in scotland
Jul 30, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^is now bluestone
Jul 30, 2005 -
Re: actually doing something semi-constructive...a quote index
The smartest person does not brag that they are smart-My history teacher. She said that in class because Zack(really annoying kid) was bragging that he was smarter then every body ...
Jul 29, 2005 -
Re: What's On Your iPod?
My mp3 player can only fit about 32 songs but on real player where my music that I listen to is. I have about 200
Jul 29, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^notices how many posts I have
Jul 29, 2005 -
Re: BAND.. YAY!!!... Will add more when I feel like it...
THe clarinet player is the best but I am a little bias
Jul 29, 2005 -
Re: actually doing something semi-constructive...a quote index
"'An eye for an eye' would make the whole world blind"-Martin Luther King jr "We don't own the earth we borrow it from our children"-I don't know who said that ...
Jul 29, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^notices that I have 666 posts which is a satanic number(but with this post I have 667 posts)
Jul 29, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^ is a super duper spiffy person(I was just repeating what Reichieru said in her title)
Jul 29, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^is spiffier than areida
Jul 29, 2005
