-
Re: person above ya! part deux
^ is totally wrong. I am a 15 year old female( I think. Maybe thats what the aliens controlling my mind want me to think)
Aug 21, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^is Helen
Aug 21, 2005 -
Re: Have you guys read these books?
The only book on your list that I have read is On the Road by Jack kerouac. I really enjoyed the book. I love the works written by the beat ...
Aug 20, 2005 -
Re: Goodbye Yellow Brick Road. I mean you guys.
Bye bobo. *crying* I am going to miss you
Aug 16, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^doesn't know anything about hekatgirl
Aug 15, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^marches in a band
Aug 15, 2005 -
Re: PLEASE TELL ME--Does this look cheesy??
I like the pretty colors. It looks really good(I am horrible at html)
Aug 15, 2005 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
All the things that i've done by THe Killers and before that song I was listening to: Freshmen by Verve Pipe
Aug 15, 2005 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
Our lawyers made us change the name of this song so we wouldn't get sued by Fall out boy
Aug 14, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^is back from camp henry
Aug 13, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^knows that I like guys in eyeliner
Aug 6, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^is sometimes very hyper
Aug 5, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^is older then me
Aug 4, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^says I am a mirage
Jul 31, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^is going to camp this week
Jul 31, 2005
