User avatar

marching_gurl89

  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Rip out the wings of a butterfly by H.I.M.

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands You Worship

    Oh I also forgot U2

    Aug 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands You Worship

    Evanescence Greenday Fallout Boy H.I.M.(my absolute favorite band)

    Aug 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    7/10 because I really can't tell what it is

    Aug 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^wrote a story where she is a 40 year old man

    Aug 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Three FavouriteThings Today

    1.regisration for school(I got to see all of my friends) new cell phone(my old phone was top of the line back in 1998) 3. getting to get a Poto ringtone ...

    Aug 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Boys in Eyeliner

    Yeah i love guys that wear eyeliner. I am in love with skater guys.

    Aug 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    you really sucks avatar i give a 9/10 because I absloutely love H.I.M. Hekategirl a 8/10 because I like Calvin and Hobbes

    Aug 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^does not know that I am turning 16 on November 16

    Aug 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^is going to my friends back to school party with me

    Aug 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I'm Back!

    *tackles nate and gives him the biggest hug ever* YAY nates back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!w00t w00t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Aug 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    Muse I give yours a 9 because its funny

    Aug 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Tattoos

    I am going to get a tatto along with a nose ring. I am going to have to get it when I go off to college because my mom said ...

    Aug 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Packing for school

    I am still in high school but I would just tell you take everything that you will need and take anything that you might think you need. Rei that must ...

    Aug 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^could be an alien

    Aug 21, 2005


I'll show my defiance through ironic obedience!
— AstralHunter