User avatar

marching_gurl89

  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^thought that rei was serious

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^wants to know if I can speak muffin

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^is a merry volunteer

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^thinks that I am refusing to say that I am off beat(I know that you think that I am stuborn.I can read minds)

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Excited about going back to school

    I want to know is anyone pumped about going back to school? Because I am so excitied about going back to school. Because I am going to be in Native ...

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ahoi hoi!

    Oh also good Beatles songs is Let it be(I think that its by John Lennon) and Yesterday

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^has a knight for an avatar

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Welcome new peoples. Don't be afraid of us, we don't bite(at least not during the day time.just joking)

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Gas

    Up at camp we take the 15 people passenger vans. It took $58.69 to fill the gas tank up. Ridculus. Yes.

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ahoi hoi!

    Eleanor Rigby is the best Beatles song ever. Yay for the people born in the wrong decade(I was to.I am such a hippie)

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^is usually very hyper

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^is an odd child

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: tye dye!!

    I love hot topic but the only thing I can afford there is the purses and buttons and patches. I really like shopping at Mother Fletchers(a thrift store). I dress ...

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands You Worship

    I forgot my most favorite band:The beatles. They totally rock my socks.

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Cow

    I saw Che. It was cool and funny.

    Aug 25, 2005


According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground.
— The Bee Movie