-
Re: Excited about going back to school
But we still have to walk between the buildings when its freezing outside. I haven't yet because I have had all of my classes in salem.
Aug 26, 2005 -
Re: Excited about going back to school
Nope. Our school gets unlocked at 6am.
Aug 26, 2005 -
Re: Excited about going back to school
In the wintertime we still ge there earlier
Aug 26, 2005 -
Re: Excited about going back to school
I could ride the bus for free. But its easier because its not out of the way for my mom to drop me off. Plus if I go with my ...
Aug 26, 2005 -
Re: Favorite Beatle Songs
I also love: can't buy me love
Aug 26, 2005 -
Re: Things you hate
My grandma not allowing me to watch Viva La Bam because she thinks its stupid
Aug 26, 2005 -
Re: Favorite Beatle Songs
What is everybody elses favorite Beatles songs? Mine are: Eleanor Rigby Yellow Submarine Hello,Goodbye Lady Madonna Let it Be Ticket to ride Yesterday eight days a week While my guitar ...
Aug 26, 2005 -
Re: Excited about going back to school
Yeah the only thing that sucks about going back to school is having to get up at 5:25 am. My mom drives me to school and drops me off at ...
Aug 26, 2005 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
She loves you by the Beatles (I got the beatles 1 cd yesterday. It has 27 of their number 1 hits on one cd. And it was only $10)
Aug 26, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^is going to a small college
Aug 26, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^said I am right.You get a Caroline wink*winks* You are very very special now
Aug 26, 2005 -
Re: Three FavouriteThings Today
1. Its getting closer till i go back to school 2. Getting a beatles cd that has 27 songs on it 3. my computer
Aug 26, 2005 -
Re: Excited about going back to school
Mesh our campus is a closed campus and we have 5000 plus students. Its 3 schools together. Its really cool because there is so many classes you can take.
Aug 26, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^loves the beatles
Aug 26, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^is implying that she is more serious now
Aug 25, 2005
