User avatar

marching_gurl89

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Best Books

    I can't think of five at the moment, but here's one that I finished last year that's just spectacular: 'The Things They Carried', by Tim O'Brien. I love you. i ...

    Feb 24, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Newsies

    Has anyone here seen Newsies. I absolutly love that movie. Right now I am listening to the Newsies Soundtrack and I absolutly love it.

    Feb 24, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: I Shall No Longer Shave My Legs: A Prayer

    I actually do not shave my legs. I never have.

    Feb 22, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Outcasts of Poker Flats

    This is something I had to write for English. What we had to do is write an alternate ending to The Outcasts of Poker Flats. Could you guys please please ...

    Feb 15, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yea for new-ness!

    Hey welcome to yws. I know you will absolutly love it here. Just to let you know you are loved.

    Feb 7, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: What do you think of the new pay-for-posts policy?

    I like it. It has helped me get more focused on critquing. I now never post in the lounge.

    Jan 26, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Suburban Paradise

    I love this poem. I liked the message because I live in subarbia and I hate it here because it is so boring and fake. I especially like the rhythm ...

    Jan 24, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, I'm new.

    Welcome to young writers. If you are a huge history buff you should join the history lovers usergroup

    Jan 23, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Resurrection

    I absolutly loved your poem. I loved the message you had behind the poem. The idea that this person is resurrecting you and making you who you really are and ...

    Jan 23, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Gone

    I really love this nite. I thought it had good meaning and thought put into it but it does not have very good rhythm

    Jan 23, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Silent Snowflakes

    I loved how short the poem is. The lines I loved the most is 2,3,5,6, and 8. You used description to your advantage. I really could not find anything wrong.

    Jan 22, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: You're So Beautiful

    You used great imagery. I also loved the first and last stanza. In the first stanza I loved how you used the devil. Like funkyflower said you could work on ...

    Jan 22, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: ~The note in your locker that I wish I had the nerve to put

    I loved the way it flowed. I really do not think it needs punctation because I like the way it flows without punctation. But I am not the person to ...

    Jan 21, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: E-Nuff

    That is so cool looking. I love the colors and the way you drew the lines.

    Jan 21, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Intellectual Barbie

    I really loved this poem. I actually have found that when I have my contacts and my makeup on it seems the guys look at me different. People sometimes forget ...

    Jan 21, 2006


Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!
— Dr. Seuss