-
Re: person above ya! part deux
^notices that I have a new avatar
Sep 3, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^knows that he loves history just like I do
Sep 3, 2005 -
Re: Ikklebeastie
Hey!I am nuts just like everyone else.
Sep 3, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^is history lover
Sep 3, 2005 -
Re: YWS Changed
It was down yesterday for me to
Sep 3, 2005 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
7/10 because its boobilicous(tehehehe)
Sep 3, 2005 -
Re: Global Personality
Stability results were moderately low which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious. Orderliness results were very low which suggests you are overly flexible, improvised, and fun s
Sep 3, 2005 -
Re: Sup homies?! Fo shizzle yo!...or something to that effect...
Welcome
Sep 3, 2005 -
Re: Illegal Drugs
But what about the drugs being used for medical patients.
Sep 3, 2005 -
Re: A or An?
yes we do Firestarter.
Aug 31, 2005 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
^7/10 because its funny
Aug 29, 2005 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
8/10 because I like the quote
Aug 29, 2005 -
Re: Annoying commercials
I also hate the axe comercials. Another comercial that annoys the crap out of me is the Fanta commercials.
Aug 28, 2005 -
Re: Excited about going back to school
I barely see my friends over the summer break. We live farther apart.
Aug 27, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^does more critiquing then writing
Aug 27, 2005
