-
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
Fat bottomed girls by Queen! QUeen rocks my socks
Sep 5, 2005 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
Dirty little secret by All-American Rejects
Sep 5, 2005 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
7/10 because it is the best and I know it
Sep 5, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^has a quote from buffy the vampire slayer
Sep 5, 2005 -
Re: You'll Still Make Me Smile
I liked the simplicity of it.I thought it was really really good.
Sep 5, 2005 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
7/10 because I like the quotes
Sep 3, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^does not know I changed it to international give the world a hug week
Sep 3, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
*gives Troy a hug*^ruining the fun. Don't you know its international give the world a hug day.
Sep 3, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
*runs up and gives sam a bear hug*
Sep 3, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^I knew that i was just testing
Sep 3, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^ somehow knows that I joined on the last day of dec..Are you a stalker.
Sep 3, 2005 -
Re: Autumn Winds
I have to agree with Firestarter about the last 2 lines of the first stanza but I did enjoy the poem.
Sep 3, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^has been her shorter then me mwhahahahaha
Sep 3, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^makes him hippielicious
Sep 3, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^is confuzzling me
Sep 3, 2005
