-
Re: person above ya! part deux
^loves green day
Sep 6, 2005 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
Stairway to heaven by Led Zepplin
Sep 6, 2005 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
&/10 because I like them
Sep 6, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^is the same age as me
Sep 6, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Catholic
Sep 6, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^is in europe
Sep 6, 2005 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
I see it know and it rocks my socks. You get a caroline wink*winks at sam*
Sep 6, 2005 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
Is it Greenday avie
Sep 6, 2005 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
I can't see your avatar but I can see mine. Its a H.I.M avatar
Sep 6, 2005 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
5/10 because invisible avatars rock
Sep 6, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^is confuzzling me with her fancy languge
Sep 6, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^is not her most bestest friend(I am one of your better)
Sep 6, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^is my most bestests friend
Sep 6, 2005 -
Re: E mail adress change
I have changed my e-mail address to
Sep 5, 2005 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
10/10 because the beatles rock my socks
Sep 5, 2005
