User avatar

marching_gurl89

  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Lucy in the sky with Diamonds by the beatles (the song is about LSD)

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    5/10 because the guys cute but I have not seen the Brothers Grimm yet

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^lives in scottland

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Labels

    Liberal-hippie-depressed-anti-social-weird-history geek-teachers pet but I really do not care because a lot of the people that you are friends with are people that you have a lot of classes with ...

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Date

    It says the date is 22. I just want to know how to fix it.

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Green Day

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Discover Your Religion!

    You scored as Buddhism. Your beliefs most closely resemble those of Buddhism. Do more research on Buddhism and possibly consider becoming Buddhist, if you are not already. In Buddhism, there ...

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Labels

    Well at school I am labeled as a hippie but I do not care. Because my group of friends at school cannot be labeled because everyone is differnt in our ...

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi. My Names Katie ,and I'm a Writerholic.

    Hey!You need a hug*runs up and gives katie a hug but knocks her down onto the ground*Yeah I am nuts. I become a dangerous weapon if I have caffine in ...

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    9/10 because I know Victoria has a secret but refuses to tell me

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Vietnam War(I don't know why that made me think about that)

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Date

    THe date on her always displays as 22. I was wondering if anyone knows how to fix it. Because it has bothered me for a really long time. Yeah I ...

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    I got the new All American Rejects Cd. Also Political and Economic Sciences was fun(My one teacher told the other teacher "how many times do I have to tell you ...

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10 because its pretty but your name is TBR yet you have a white flower

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Beatles

    Sep 7, 2005


Now I realize that there is no righteous path, it’s just people trying to do their best in a world where it is far too easy to do your worst.
— Castiel