-
Re: Super Size Me!
I have read Fast Food Nation and that is a really good book. I have seen Super Size Me at least 3 times. Because of the book and movie I ...
Oct 3, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^is from macedonia
Oct 3, 2005 -
Re: Dark light
Tomorrow is Sept. 27 so that means H.I.M's new album dark light is coming out. I so can't wait. But I will have to download it on LimeWire because I ...
Sep 27, 2005 -
Re: House
I want to know who is a fan of the show House on fox. I absolutely love that show. I think its the most awsome show in the world.
Sep 21, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^plays the guitar
Sep 21, 2005 -
Re: YWS Webzine
If we sumbit an essay we did for school would it have to be about writing
Sep 21, 2005 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
Made for each other-Jack's Mannequin
Sep 21, 2005 -
Re: Boys in Eyeliner
Yes I know. And I hate who ever is married to them.
Sep 19, 2005 -
Re: Anyone Ever Heard of 'Jack's Mannequin'?
Yesterday I bought their cd lost in transit at FYE and its good. I love it.
Sep 19, 2005 -
Re: Bands You Worship
I love H.I.M.,Greenday, Fallout Boy,and Jack's Mannequin
Sep 19, 2005 -
Re: Avril Lavigne - Blonde and Engaged
Harley what we are saying is that she was never really punk.
Sep 19, 2005 -
Re: What made you happy today?
That I love the new Jack's Mannequin Cd I got at FYE yesterday
Sep 19, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^can not go with me to history club this thursday
Sep 17, 2005 -
Re: Changing the way Usergroups work... maybe
Sure that is such a good idea because then its a way of advertising and people that are thinking about joining will get an idea of what each group discusses
Sep 16, 2005 -
Re: What Do You Like About YWS?
I love the community feel.This is my second home.
Sep 15, 2005
