User avatar

marching_gurl89

  • Randomosity Re: Favorite YWS Member

    I love everybody because I do not want to leave anyone out. But if I have to pick: Sam Qi Crysi Fontory Incandescence Galatea niteowl Bobo Emma I am sorry ...

    Oct 11, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Liberalism and Conservatism

    Just to let you know Griffin Communism is past Liberalism on the political spectrum. With liberalism what you want to do is fix whats wrong. Wanting to completely change the ...

    Oct 11, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: The Laramie project

    The Laramie Project by:Moisés Kaufman The Laramie Project is a play about Matthew Shepard. He was a young gay man that was brutally beaten and then left to die out ...

    Oct 10, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Do You Have A Cellphone?

    Just before school started I got a new cellphone. It made me happy because my old phone was top of the line back in 1998. I do not really use ...

    Oct 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: HAPPY LEIF ERICCSON DAY!!!

    Zelithon it means laughing my ass off. Today is also the day the Che Guavara in 1967. So lets celebrate Che's death day. Happy Leif Ericsson. We shall celebrate any ...

    Oct 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: On Poets and Poetry...

    My favorite poets are Emily Dickenson and Jack Kerouac. I also really love almost all of the beat poets of the 50's

    Oct 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite magazines?

    The only two magazines that I read regulary is Elle Girl and 17

    Oct 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Ari's YWS Sweet Sixteen Random Off The Wall Birthday Party

    HAPPY B-DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!w00t w00T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Grabs Ari and starts to dance with her. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Oct 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Modern Icons, who do you aspire to be?

    That is why. I also like how he saw the need for change and became that change meaning he took responsibilty and saw what was wrong.

    Oct 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    I have two things: Ms.C(the coolest hippie teacher ever plus she started history club at my school) History Club. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Oct 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Boston SUCKS!

    YEs I konw I was saying it sarcatically. Because they suck. One of the player dudes wants to leave the team because he is sick and tired of losing.

    Oct 6, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Ppl!!!

    Thanks Grif. You saved me a lot of energy because I was going to get Snoink. You know I am armed and dangerous. I have a butter knife MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Just ...

    Oct 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Modern Icons, who do you aspire to be?

    Let see who do I aspire to be?*gets into thinking position* I know pick me pick me. I aspire to be me. Actually no because saying that makes me seem ...

    Oct 6, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Suicide With A Butter Knife

    Yeah I cannot wait to hear it. I love wacky stuff. Its a lot of fun. Yeah but I am weird like that.

    Oct 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Boston SUCKS!

    Well I have one thing to say: GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! (They're the best team in the world)

    Oct 6, 2005


"Storybooks and roleplays are just for fun!" To which I say: of course! But why only "just"? Sometimes fun is found in the full-send. Sometimes fun is found in taking it seriously, and aiming to do it with excellence!
— soundofmind