User avatar

marching_gurl89

  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^my little brother has a crush on her little sister

    Oct 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Che who?

    I saw the movie motorcycle diaries and i loved it. I have Che for my Avie and I know who he is. Right now I am reading some of his ...

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Fortunate Son by Creadance Clearwater Revival

    Oct 21, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Breakdown

    I love the lyrics. It is cool. You know Nite you are a really good writer.

    Oct 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    subway

    Oct 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^has a person pulling on his arms

    Oct 18, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: 666 Feet Under (Based On Real Events)

    I really liked it and it showed a lot of feeling. It is an amazing poem.

    Oct 17, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: TheNunISTRANGLED WITH MY BARE HANDS(I'LLKILLYOUIFYOUREADTHIS

    I thought it was funny and very unique

    Oct 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^ is very very smart and conservative

    Oct 17, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Flowers For Algernon-- I just finished it...

    I liked the book.We had to read it in 7th grade. I cried at the end. We also watched the movie but I personally liked the book better

    Oct 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Liberalism and Conservatism

    Well Griffinkeeper there is a lot of evil dictators over in Africa that are harboring terrorists to. Well the leader of North Korea is a threat to American Safety. He ...

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What is History

    History is the best thing that was ever invented. I am a hisotry geek. Plus i had the coolest history teacher ever.

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Teachers!!

    At my school the department that has the coolest teachers is Social Studies. Most of the teachers there have ADD and are really funny. My close up(govermant) teachers usually make ...

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Liberalism and Conservatism

    We did not give enough time for the Un inspectors to look for WMDs. Where I think we should be is over in afghanistan looking for Osma Bin Laden who ...

    Oct 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Liberalism and Conservatism

    You have absolutely NO CLUE what Vietnam is like. So keep the ignorant absolutist comments to yourself. This is a far cry from Vietnam. When death tolls reach 1200 a ...

    Oct 11, 2005


This report, by its very length, defends itself against the risk of being read.
— Winston Churchill