User avatar

marching_gurl89

  • Lounge, The Re: The Daily Show and Colbert Report

    Ya defintly not. How bout Stephen Jr? He's sooooo cute.

    Apr 21, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The Daily Show and Colbert Report

    Does anyone here watch the Daily Show and Colbert Report. I absoluty love those shows. They are so hilarious.

    Apr 20, 2006
  • General Articles Re: Affirmative action essay

    Well for the assingment it was supposed to be like we are writing a letter to a senator and they are thinking about passing a law requiring affirmative action

    Apr 4, 2006
  • General Articles Re: Affirmative action essay

    We had to write an essay for close up stating our position on affirmative action. It has not been graded yet Do you know what affirmative action is? Well affirmative ...

    Apr 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    I don't post alot of pics of me because I like to take pictures of other things. Jack: You look so cute. I love you with long hair.

    Mar 27, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    The libary of congress I am on the to second in on the right resturant I ate at in CHinatown in D.C. entrance to chinatown in D.C. best puppy ever ...

    Mar 27, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Hippie car!

    Hey don't be dissing hippies I am one. Except I do not smoke pot and I do not have really long hair(because I donated to locks of love to make ...

    Mar 27, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: D.C. Trip

    Yeah the Smithsonian castle was really cool. I also loved the architecture on the Jefferson Building at the Libary of Congress. The Supreme Court Building was also beautiful. On Tuesday ...

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: D.C. Trip

    I know I was like crying so much at the Vietnam memorial. I really liked the set up of the FDR memorial with the rooms. I also liked the WWII ...

    Mar 22, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: D.C. Trip

    Yeah my mom got me the digital camara special for the trip. Its a polaroid. It was only like $80 at target.

    Mar 22, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: D.C. Trip

    This is the Libary of Congress This is the supreme court This is a statue of FDR(NO STRADLING FDR!!! Our PIs on the way told us that because they said ...

    Mar 20, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Share a secret..

    Mine is I cut myself last winter. But I have stopped now.

    Mar 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    I am going to be gone till next Sunday, because I am going on my Class trip to Washington D.C. I will miss everybody.

    Feb 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Any good plays? School plays whatever..

    Last weekend out at the Universty of Michigan I saw The Museum of Life+Death. It was amazing. It was a mixed media play.

    Feb 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Favourite Dead/Broken Up Band

    Led Zeppelin The Beatles John Lennon Queen Jimi Hendrix The Who

    Feb 25, 2006


To succeed, you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you.
— Tony Dorsett