User avatar

marching_gurl89

  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    I have to leave because of school. I do not have enough time to balance Yws and homework.

    Sep 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: If you could live anywhere, where would you live?

    It would be either Washington D.C. because I absolutly love it there, with all the museums and all. Or in a hilly part of Kentucky, because my dads side of ...

    Aug 28, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: My Trip To The White House

    I have been to washington d.c. with my government class. I thought the tour of the capital building was mich better than the white house tour. We only got a ...

    Aug 24, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Uglies

    I just finished it. I loved it. I am going to be starting pretties this weekend.

    Aug 16, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I just finished the book Uglies by Scott Westerfeld. The book is about a world where when you turn 16 you have an operation to make you "pretty." It is ...

    Aug 16, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Got 'c'?

    Same with History Lovers usergroup

    Aug 3, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    30/90 From Tick,Tick... Boom by Jonathan Larson

    Aug 2, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Dear____ Thread

    Dear World, I love you. I do not hate you like I did before

    May 21, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Goodbye All and Thank You

    Bye Bye everyone.I shall cry on Monday for we are all losing a great thing. Thank You Nate for everyone. You have run a great site.

    May 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Emergency E-Mail Compilation

    mine is

    May 18, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Unforgettable YWS Moments

    Watching the History Lovers Usergroup grow and grow and grow and remain active. Pretty much everything.

    May 17, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Goodbye All and Thank You

    OMG! I am so going to miss YWS. This has been my second home for the longest time. Thank you everybody. I love YWS. This is a very sad day. ...

    May 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: National History Day

    Good job McPheever. I know in Michigan they will not let you enter websites. I know they was like 9 other group exhibits in the senior devision.

    Apr 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: National History Day

    Today we had our state competition for national history day. My friends and I did a group exibit on John Lennon. We are not moving on to nationals in College ...

    Apr 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The Daily Show and Colbert Report

    I enjoy watching the Daily Show more and I find it more funny than the Colbert Report. But I also find the Colbert Report funny to. But the Daily Show ...

    Apr 21, 2006


u can't have villains exist just 2 b villains
— ShadowVyper