-
Re: My kitty
OH MY GOSH IT LOOKS JUST LIKE MY CAT SIMBA!!!!
Mar 9, 2011 -
Re: Bear Prince
I made it with Corel Painter, which is a great program because it emulates real paint. I guess I'll be finishing up that story now that I've seen interest! Thanks ...
Dec 10, 2010 -
Re: Alice in Wonderland
Nice. These are gorgeous. I like the first and third ones best. The first one would look even cooler if you played with saturation, contrast, etc... and I think a ...
Dec 9, 2010 -
Re: 6th Grade Dragon
Wow. Haha. Sixth grade me is jealous of sixth grade you. I'll have to upload my dragon drawing from sixth grade some time just to show the difference. Anyway, well ...
Dec 9, 2010 -
Re: Bear Prince
It's a bear. And a prince. I'm writing a story about it but I'll probably never finish. Peace out.
Dec 9, 2010 -
Re: Hayley Williams (Attempt...)
Wow. This is really good. I know you're supposed to give people tips on these forums, but I don't really have anything to say. :)
Oct 30, 2010 -
Re: The Pianist who played for the Moon Man
I love the style! I can just see the movement in the pianist's legs and arms and I always like spindly-looking things, like the legs of the person, chair, piano...
Oct 30, 2010 -
Re: Neverland
This is really tiny. I wish it was bigger so I could see it better. Oh well. As much as I can tell, there's a girl and a lion and ...
Oct 30, 2010 -
Re: Anime picture I drew on paint shop pro
This is nice. I can picture it being in an anime. I like the smoothness of it. The one thing that bothers me is the really shiny skin and how ...
Oct 30, 2010 -
Re: Secrett Seregreen
I really like this and that's a cool character name as well. Nice costume and magical fire stuff. Nose is a little odd but that's okay. You're much better at ...
Oct 30, 2010 -
Re: Fashion Design!
Thanks for the comments y'all! Her name is now Kayla; thanks for the idea! ^_^ It's good to hear some feedback and tips. As for being a guy, I won't ...
Sep 2, 2010 -
Re: Fashion Design!
Hi, I thought I'd post some of my fashion design. I mostly like to do bizarre-but-pretty, impractical costume design, with my character as the model. PS, I need a name ...
Aug 31, 2010 -
Re: A Beginner's Shoujo Manga Style!! :)
That is really good for a beginner. I found my pictures from when I was a beginner the other day and they weren't near that good, although I guess I ...
Aug 31, 2010 -
Re: Morning Dew
These are nice. I like the top one especially, how the one droplet stands out from the others because the others show leaf beneath them and it shows the background ...
Aug 31, 2010 -
Re: The difference of wings
The anatomy is good. I wish I could draw anatomy like that, but I am improving. My tips are that the guy's face looks a little wonky and zoned out, ...
Aug 29, 2010
