User avatar

mangawolf

  • Art & Photography Re: Gluttony (Finished, finally)

    It makes me feel guilty and disgusting and I'm not even a fat person. Hahaha. But it really does get the point across in a new and startling way; great ...

    Jul 21, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Red (More Cover Art)

    Wow, that sounds like a really good story. I would want to read that. But the cover seems a little over the top for me. :/ Like, if my mom ...

    Jul 21, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Shoes I drew/customized

    Ooooooh... I want those shoes. O_O

    Jul 21, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: New Inking Pens ^_^

    I don't think you went too crazy with the hair. I think it looks lovely and fiery. You are spectacular at coloring. :3

    Jul 21, 2011
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Favorite poets...?

    I agree with you about Shakespeare. I'd say Adam Young (of Owl City) is a poet, though he's a musician! My favorite poem by Dickinson is the one about the ...

    Apr 7, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Book Covers, Drawings'z ETC.

    Rynhard is my favorite of these :D, but they're all pretty good, though I'm not fond of the first book cover but that's just me.

    Apr 6, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Summer Girl

    Gives me a feel of summer!

    Apr 6, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Rapunzel

    Cute! If the outline to the hair is on a seperate layer, it may look better if you lock that layer, and then overgo the lines with brown-blonde, or get ...

    Apr 6, 2011
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Favorite poets...?

    I'm a fan of Dickinson and TS Elliot myself. Not a fan of Maya Angelou. And y'all?

    Apr 6, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Black and White?

    I am officially in love with this. Very Miyazaki!

    Apr 6, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Will You Fly With Me?

    Very cool! I love when people make different pieces of art that kind of make up one bigger piece of art!

    Apr 6, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Lumi

    Nice! I know from experience that drawing back views is hard, and you seem to have done it well without making it look stiff! The one problem I have is ...

    Apr 6, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Watercolor

    Wow, lovely design. Reminds me of something from the legend of zelda. Looks royal and elegant but also kind of mysterious and creepy at the same time...

    Apr 5, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Nature art!!

    Oh yes, and the third one. It looks like one of those chinese shadow puppet shows or something. If you know what I'm talking about. I'll stop talking now. But, ...

    Apr 5, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Nature art!!

    The first one is absolutely gorgeous, not your everyday "I took a picture of a flower you guys!" kind of photo. I thought it was like some kind of fabulous ...

    Apr 5, 2011


Forever is composed of nows.
— Emily Dickenson