User avatar

mangawolf

  • Art & Photography Re: Morning Dew

    These are nice. I like the top one especially, how the one droplet stands out from the others because the others show leaf beneath them and it shows the background ...

    Aug 31, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: The difference of wings

    The anatomy is good. I wish I could draw anatomy like that, but I am improving. My tips are that the guy's face looks a little wonky and zoned out, ...

    Aug 29, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Doodles!

    Whoa, I love the second one! So cute! ^_^

    Aug 29, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My art homework :)

    This is really good. Monet is my favorite painter and I wish I could paint impressionist-style.

    Aug 29, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Manga girl

    This is good. I like the hair. My tip is to make sure the pupils go the same direction. If they're only slightly off, she looks a little zoned out. ...

    Aug 29, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Anime Chibi girl

    Cute! Her outfit is very creative; I like it. ^_^

    Aug 29, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Wolf Eye Stages + Wolf Sword + Fire And Water

    This is a good start; the shape is pretty good. Try shading it in lightly wile leaving the darker lines in the pupil to give more depth. :)

    Aug 29, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Fashion Designing by ME!

    I like fashion design as well! But mine are mostly really impractical costumes. :) I would definitely wear the top one, and I think the other two are creative although ...

    Aug 29, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Some Lame Attempts At Photography

    These are pretty good. I especially like the composition of "Feather", just the way it's laid out. It's creative.

    Aug 29, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My pictures

    The top one is my favorite. I really like the contrast and it's very pretty. :) Here's a tip for flowers: if you're using a digital camera, practice with the ...

    Aug 29, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: The Moon Elves

    These are really pretty. I like to draw elven people, too, but mine are a bit more cartoony. I like your style.

    Aug 29, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Freeflier: The Great Defender (Chapter One)

    Brownfur dove through the night with the others, emotionless. He remembered when he was younger, how the night seemed so alive to him. Now he was numb. If he felt ...

    Aug 29, 2010


Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.
— Lyndon B. Johnson