User avatar

mangawolf

  • Art & Photography Re: Nature art!!

    The first one is absolutely gorgeous, not your everyday "I took a picture of a flower you guys!" kind of photo. I thought it was like some kind of fabulous ...

    Apr 5, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Freeflier: The Great Defender (Chapter Two)

    Brownfur was flying through a canyon, the wind soft and airy under his wings, and a river winding far beneath him. The canyon and the river widened until it flowed ...

    Apr 5, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: My kitty

    OH MY GOSH IT LOOKS JUST LIKE MY CAT SIMBA!!!!

    Mar 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Bear Prince

    I made it with Corel Painter, which is a great program because it emulates real paint. I guess I'll be finishing up that story now that I've seen interest! Thanks ...

    Dec 10, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Alice in Wonderland

    Nice. These are gorgeous. I like the first and third ones best. The first one would look even cooler if you played with saturation, contrast, etc... and I think a ...

    Dec 9, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: 6th Grade Dragon

    Wow. Haha. Sixth grade me is jealous of sixth grade you. I'll have to upload my dragon drawing from sixth grade some time just to show the difference. Anyway, well ...

    Dec 9, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Bear Prince

    It's a bear. And a prince. I'm writing a story about it but I'll probably never finish. Peace out.

    Dec 9, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Hayley Williams (Attempt...)

    Wow. This is really good. I know you're supposed to give people tips on these forums, but I don't really have anything to say. :)

    Oct 30, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: The Pianist who played for the Moon Man

    I love the style! I can just see the movement in the pianist's legs and arms and I always like spindly-looking things, like the legs of the person, chair, piano...

    Oct 30, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Neverland

    This is really tiny. I wish it was bigger so I could see it better. Oh well. As much as I can tell, there's a girl and a lion and ...

    Oct 30, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Anime picture I drew on paint shop pro

    This is nice. I can picture it being in an anime. I like the smoothness of it. The one thing that bothers me is the really shiny skin and how ...

    Oct 30, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Secrett Seregreen

    I really like this and that's a cool character name as well. Nice costume and magical fire stuff. Nose is a little odd but that's okay. You're much better at ...

    Oct 30, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Fashion Design!

    Thanks for the comments y'all! Her name is now Kayla; thanks for the idea! ^_^ It's good to hear some feedback and tips. As for being a guy, I won't ...

    Sep 2, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Fashion Design!

    Hi, I thought I'd post some of my fashion design. I mostly like to do bizarre-but-pretty, impractical costume design, with my character as the model. PS, I need a name ...

    Aug 31, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: A Beginner's Shoujo Manga Style!! :)

    That is really good for a beginner. I found my pictures from when I was a beginner the other day and they weren't near that good, although I guess I ...

    Aug 31, 2010


Way, way back in the 1988 Presidential election, then Vice President George H W Bush had a phrase he liked to use: "A Thousand Points of Light." It refers to the idea that a community is made up of people who contribute in a thousand, different small ways, but with each helping to illuminate their community. It's a phrase I think about a lot when it comes to YWS. Looking forward, the site will continue to change and grow, but it will always remain a community dedicated to promoting creative writing as a favorite pastime.
— Nate