User avatar

mangawolf

  • Other Poetry Re: The Haikus of The Periodic Table of Elements

    This is so creative! I love things that break the normal boundaries and ideas. I like Nitrogen the best! ;) BOOM!

    Apr 6, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: My worst friend. My best enemy.

    Whoa, nice! Could be a song! In fact, it reminds me of a song by Royksopp, the rhythm does... I bet you could sing this to "Only This Moment" by ...

    Apr 6, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Once You Were My Best Friend

    So sad, I understand the feeling. My only problem is, it doesn't seem like a poem to me, in the format it's in. Just a poetically written paragraph. But it ...

    Apr 6, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: To Kill A Unicorn [2/2]

    Part two was just as amazing! I like the ending (you didn't?) Ah, I know how that feels, when it's your own story you're reading, but I like it, and ...

    Apr 6, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: To Kill A Unicorn [1/2]

    I loved this. I can just hear the tone in my head and it's lovely. Hilarious. This should be in a book I'm reading called Unicorns vs. Zombies. Have you ...

    Apr 6, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Ocean Dreams

    Love it! Don't add more lines! It's simple and sweet and it keeps us ADD people interested! I love the imagery and its song-like rhythm. So calming...

    Apr 6, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Wisdom of Mr Fox

    Hahahahaaha. I love the fox's reply. It's so ingenious. You expect him to say something so earth-shattering and then it's like "foxes can't talk. sorry." ;3 cute.

    Apr 6, 2011
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Favorite poets...?

    I'm a fan of Dickinson and TS Elliot myself. Not a fan of Maya Angelou. And y'all?

    Apr 6, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Warrior Girl Chapter One

    AN: I promise it will get more exciting! Just bear with me until the second chapter! It was a warm, humid day, but a slight breeze blew through the grass ...

    Apr 6, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Just Another Boy Meets Girl

    This is beautiful, something I can relate to in a way. I know I'm a very bad critic, but I don't have anything mean to say about it. ^_^ haha.

    Apr 6, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Black and White?

    I am officially in love with this. Very Miyazaki!

    Apr 6, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Will You Fly With Me?

    Very cool! I love when people make different pieces of art that kind of make up one bigger piece of art!

    Apr 6, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Lumi

    Nice! I know from experience that drawing back views is hard, and you seem to have done it well without making it look stiff! The one problem I have is ...

    Apr 6, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Watercolor

    Wow, lovely design. Reminds me of something from the legend of zelda. Looks royal and elegant but also kind of mysterious and creepy at the same time...

    Apr 5, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Nature art!!

    Oh yes, and the third one. It looks like one of those chinese shadow puppet shows or something. If you know what I'm talking about. I'll stop talking now. But, ...

    Apr 5, 2011


if ya mention chickens, i have to show up, that is the law.
— alliyah