User avatar

mandylynn16

  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    *hey, could Alea and Lillith maybe become good friends?**

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Alea~ "Of, course, Ma'am."

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Alea~ "I'm sorry, Owen. You just seemed so preoccupied." I said with a teasing smile.

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Time

    Riley~ I walked aimlessly, about, bored, but knowing I should be trying to figure out what I was going to do about being chased. It was then I saw two ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    *Sorry :oops: :oops: I misread it. So sorry!! :oops:*

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Alea stood beside the queen. Had she needed something? Alea wondered.

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    **could someone bring me in somehow?**

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    *So, I've gotten the OK to join.* Name: Anna McKenzie Age: 17 Height: 5'4" Weight: 101 Description: has long, wave, red-browns hair, blue-green eyes, is very slender, has lightly tanned ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    **thanks so much for letting me join!** Alea~ "Well, I was there, but I sat in the corner of the room." She blushed. "I was just watching the newcomers and ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Name: Alea (Ah - lay - uh) Age: 21 Breed: fairy (sprite, I suppose. does have wings) Gender: female Personality: quiet, but very sweet and very kind, loyal, and caring ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    OK. Thanks SO much!

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Time

    I thought the same thing when I saw that...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    **Is it too late to join?**

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    ***I'm wondering if it's too late to join. Probably is. Just let me know, though! :) ***

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Time

    Name: Riley Peterson Age: just turned 18 Date of Birth: 1990 Appearance: Long, Spirally, gleaming blonde hair, Indigo eyes, slender, 5'6" Personality: likes to explore, is very adventurous, is not ...

    Mar 28, 2008


Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open.
— Sir James Dewar, Scientist