User avatar

mandylynn16

  • Archive Re: The Hotel Royal

    Kendra~ "Impressive. I bet you have a nice life." I thought back to my house in Maine. It wasn't small, but I was sure it looked like a closet compared ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Hotel Royal

    "Well, I decorate homes. Usually solo, but the boss has been cutting in and disrupting everyone's lives. You said your dad is rich? What's he do?"

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Hotel Royal

    Kendra~ "So, what do you do for a living?" I asked Ryan. I strongly doubted it was anywhere near as horrible as my job at home, but who knew?

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Hotel Royal

    oops

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Hotel Royal

    Kendra~ "Basically to get away from work. My boss is a dragonlady and I really needed a break of I'd go insane!" I felt better just saying it outloud. "As ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Hotel Royal

    Kendra~ "Um, Dr. Pepper," I said, "Just the ball?" I asked, attempting to rid my mouth of hair. My hair was blowing in my face and mouth, and, really, it ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Hotel Royal

    Kendra~ "So, Ryan, what brings you to Hotel Royal?" I asked as we strolled toward the bar.

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Hotel Royal

    Kendra~ "Uh, sure!" I was actually glad he asked. I was bored with nothing to do.

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Hotel Royal

    Kendra~ I glanced at the man before me. Certainly one of the more handsome guys here. I smiled. "Kendra," I replied, "And you?"

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Hotel Royal

    *found a pic for my girl! :) just look on my profile :)**

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Hotel Royal

    *I have returned! I may need help being brought in though... :? *

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Hotel Royal

    *must go for a little while. I'll be back, soon DR!! for Ryan! XD**

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Hotel Royal

    Kendra~ I walked down to the lobby, looking warily at the huge crowd.I hated huge crowds, they made me feel nervous. I just hoped that outside there were less people. ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Hotel Royal

    *thanks*

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Hotel Royal

    Name: Kendra Wilson Age: 22 Occupation/title: guest Appearance: 5'5", very slender, long, curly, auburn hair, blue-green eyes, lightly tanned skin, fit (runs each morning), History: is in town for vac

    Apr 1, 2008


We're all stories in the end.
— 11th Doctor