User avatar

mandylynn16

  • Archive Re: Casino

    **Rory- is your character's brother in the storybook??* Name: Alexandra Kent (Allie) Age: 21 Gender: female Status: Owner's daughter History: Dad is away often, Mom is like a best friend, ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Estacia world of magic

    Name: Arabella Starling Age: 21 Gender: female Race: fairy-elf, does have wings Weapon(s): none Can use magic?: can put anyone to sleep by just talking to them in her magical ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Hotel Royal

    Kendra~ "Wow, the food is so delicious here. Especially the spaghetti. How'd you know spaghetti was my favorite food?" she asked with a laugh. By the way, you have a ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Hotel Royal

    Kendra~ I debated what to wear tonight. I had meant to ask if this was meant to be fancy or casual, but had slipped my mind. Finally, I decided my ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Hotel Royal

    Kendra~ "Ok, I'll be there." *uh, when will 8 be? We're not really keeping track of time*

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Hotel Royal

    Kendra~ "Well, that will just depend on your behavior, Ryan dear" I said with a teasing smile, whispering in hie ear.

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Hotel Royal

    Kendra~ I laughed, thinking it funny how persistent. It was quite obvious he wasn't used to being told no. Not that it was surprising. Gorgeous millionaires usually got what they ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Hotel Royal

    Kendra~ "How do I know you're not jsut saying that?" I pouted back.

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Hotel Royal

    Kendra~ "Ryan, I don't want to get too attached. I'll probably never see you again after this week and plus, I know that you're just talking to me to spite ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Hotel Royal

    Kendra~ "It's not that. I like you and everything but I DID just meet you. We could maybe watch a movie in the sitting room...?" I sighed quietly. This was ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Hotel Royal

    Kendra~ "Uh...well...," I stuttered. Would he hate me? "Would you be mad if I say no?"

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Hotel Royal

    Kendra~ "Uh...mine?" I asked confused and quite surprised. I decided not to read too much into it, though, and joke anyways. "Do you always invite yourself to other people's rooms?" ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Hotel Royal

    Kendra~ "An older brother, Nicholas. He's in England right now for a business trip, though, so he didn't accompany me. I'm actually glad he didn't."

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Hotel Royal

    Kendra~ "Now who would be jealous of you, Ryan?" I said teasingly.

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Hotel Royal

    Kendra~ "I bet it is," I replied. "So, do you have any siblings?"

    Apr 2, 2008


Pain is filtered in a poem so that it becomes finally, in the end, pleasure.
— Mark Strand